Pregnancy Week 7 - Two Months Pregnant
The baby doubles its size, the nervous system becomes much more complex and its organ start to develop rapidly. A minor gain in weight is possible and you may begin to notice a slight baby bump.
Changes in Body:
- Your breasts start to grow and become more sensitive.
- A slight increase in your weight is possible (due to an increase in your blood level)
- From now on rapid mood swings are expected.
- The heart and brain become more complex.
- The baby's arms and leg buds are visible.
- A thin layer of skin forms across its body.
- High blood pressure condition.
- It can cause the blood vessels of the placenta to spasm.
- Reduces oxygen flow to the fetus and puts it at risk.
- The fetal growth rate may be affected.
- Fluid retention of the hands, feet and ankles.
- Protein retention of the hands, feet and ankles.
- Protein in your urine and a sudden gaining of weight.
Bleeding in Early Pregnancy:
- Bleeding or spotting from the vagina is know as a threatened miscarriage.
- Bleed heavily and not miscarry or do harm to the baby.
- All bleeding should be taken seriously.
- Visit your doctor occurs.