Pregnancy Life Coach
A pregnancy life coach is someone who is a life or wellness coach, and is also a birth professional such as a childbirth educator, doula, midwife, or doctor. A pregnancy coach meets with you, typically via phone or email, to answer your questions and help you have the pregnancy or birth experience you’re hoping for.
She provides education, mentoring, counsel, and insight and is your go-to for all things pregnancy-related before, during, and after pregnancy. Pregnancy Coaching can be utilized over the course of your pregnancy to promote a wonderful pregnancy and birth preparation, or can be tapped for consultation on a specific situation or desire.
Pregnancy coaching sessions will allow you to:
- Have a safe, non-judgmental space to share your journey.
- Clear fears and beliefs that are not helpful to you.
- Release any early trauma that may be in the way of a relaxed pregnancy.
- Create a nurturing environment to allow you to deepen into connection with your baby.
- Reduce unnecessary stress.
- Find information & resources to meet your needs.
- Learn about optimal Pregnancy nutrition.
- Feel confident in your role as parent.
- Relax & get support in the comfort of your own home!
About video: This is our 48 hour film festival Denver entry. We got comedy. But we decided to do a musical thing.. We combined Denver videographers and the acting talent of Not Literally to make this Musical Masterpiece.